Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My kids

Posted by Robert and Monica Castillo

I love my kids. I think that they amazing, talented, bright, sensitive...... but I also know that every parent feels this way. I believe God gives us these little blessings to remind us it's not all about us, it's about living life and to know that every minute in unforgetable. I think He gave me Arianna so that I could learn to love whole hearted and want to become a better person for, not myself, for her. I think He gave me Nathanael so I could see how strong I am and how amazing my husband is, and that my husband will always be the one to love me when I am at my lowest.
I think He gave me Gabriel to remember to smile and enjoy the precious moments, and not to be such a clean freak. With all this said, for those of you who still have little one's or have big one's, thank God for every moment with them.

0 comments: