Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Day in the Life.....

Posted by Robert and Monica Castillo


Ok so I just talked with my sis in law and she said she wouldn't put in on her blog until I started blogging a little more frequently. So here I go..... I have to admit this doesn't come naturally. When I think of my days it consists of very few things. I take care of my husband and kids and help families take care of their children. My week goes something like this: Monday: take care of children, clean house, Tuesday: take care of children, clean house, Wednesday: take care of children.....and you guessed it, clean house. All in all my life is Groundhogs Day (the movie). But when I look a little deeper there are those diamonds in the rough. Things i treasure and hold on too. Like when Ari comes home from school and brings all her friends here because this is the cool place to hang out. Or cracking up because, even though it is completely gross, I caught Gabe drinking out of the dogs bowl. Or Nathanael coming into my room to tell me he misses me after I just put him to bed. Or my husband, in his divine wisdom, tells me how much I lucked out to have found him! With all my little gems I have to admit my life is amazing. I am so fortunate to be home with my children to see the boring days. God is so very good!!

2 comments:

m* said...

Love it. I wish I knew what to write.....needing pratice on blogging.
m*

m* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.