Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hollywood Beach Elementary

Posted by Robert and Monica Castillo

I know to most this means absolutely nothing to you. And unless you have known me since I was in fourth grade this would seem down right silly for me to title this entry Hollywood Beach Elementary. But to two very important people this was the best times of our lives. We were the three amigos. We did everything together, we went to the beach, hung out out the corner store, had our first crushes, and played on the monkey bars. This was the school that people dream of. It was right across the street from the beach and we took our class pictures in the sand. Our fourth grade teacher was Mrs. Delong, and our sixth grade teacher was Mr.Caffrey ( I can't rememeber our fifth grade teacher) I was a scrawny little mexican with the two most amazing friends I ever had. But when I moved away I lost touch with them. Danna moved to San Diego and Molly moved back East. I thought of them often but had no idea where they might be now, until today. I feel so blessed to have these two friends back in my life. God knows exactly what you need, and when you need it.

0 comments: