Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tuesday was not a good day.....

Posted by Robert and Monica Castillo


Ok so Tuesday I had all great intentions to work out at 5:30 in the AM but it just didn't happen. The alarm went off and I couldn't do it. I knew I should of but I talked myself into thinking I could workout at naptime. NOT! Nap time rolled around and I did everything but workout. A load of laundry, talking to my peeps....... yes everything except turning on the DVD player and just doing it. By the end of the day I was pretty frustrated with myself. How am I supposed to write on this if I don't even do it. I ended the night eating a bear claw and just called it a day.

So Wednesday rolls around and now I am feeling guilty. I didn't wake up at the crack of dawn and I think its going to be another crappy day of not working out. But surprise, surprise I got a run in!!!! First let me just say, I lurve running!!! I was nervous because I haven't run in 3 weeks cuz of the nasty cough, and I was pretty slow but it felt amazing. I did have to stop at one point and have a coughing fit, but not bad for 3 weeks of no running.

What I learned from this is things don't always go as planned. Sometimes you need to fit in a workout whenever you can. But you do have to fit it in. Because I ran last night, I felt obligated to eat better this morning. I still snuck in 2, ok 3 chocolate kisses but I haven't even looked at a bear claw.

My run:
4.0 miles
pace 9:22 (told you it was slow)
time: 36 minutes

Tonight I am doing arms and shoulders and I love this workout! So how have you done this week?

Much love,
me

0 comments: